Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 8

Secrets revealed!!!

I did not do a devotional today. Today is cleaning day for me. All day. Did I get everything done? Nope. I will work on it throughout the weekend in between many other responsibilities.
But what I did do today was play my music while I was working around the house. By myself. So nice. Twice I had to stop what I was doing, right in the middle of washing dishes and sweeping. A praise song came on and I just had to stop and praise my God! Wow. It felt so good.

The first song: Byron Cage, This is the Air I Breathe
I stopped what I was doing, went over to the couch, got down on my knees, and just prayed the words to that song. It felt so good to just get on my knees before my God and Ruler of my life.

The second song: Lisa McClendon, You are Holy
One of my favorite - can't live without songs. Ok, now for the secret for all my readers. :)
I sing - no, belt- this song out! When I am all by myself, and really want to worship, I sing this song so loud and so strong. It's amazing! Yeah, my voice cracks - a bit. :) But I just love singing this song. It's a love song to God. It's private just between the two of us. Today, I sang it twice.

Well, this weekend is going to be very busy. I'm not sure that I will get to do a devotional at all. But I will pray. Maybe I will just post that.

God bless you all!
Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment