Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1

Well, hello there everyone.
So, I've decided to be a completely open book and share my life with the world. Ouch. But kind of cool.
The truth is - I'm excited for this adventure. Anything that someone commits to do every day for a whole year is a huge undertaking.
I hope to learn a lot about myself and other people through this experience.
Ok. So. What's this all about?
Let's just say....we'll all find out as time goes by.

I woke up this morning thinking...this is it. This is the year. But then again, I have said that before. Why is it different this time? Well, I feel like I have learned some things about life and about myself and my relationship with God and...well...I want to give it all a chance to actually practice what I have learned.
Between thoughts of all that had to be done today, I remembered my favorite verse: Psalm 25:4. Help me Lord. Help my eyes to see what you are up to. Help me to be connected to where you are at work around me so that I can adjust myself to Your Will.
My feet hit the floor, and all the days activities began.
My day ends with my daughter having a party at home. Brings me back to when I was a kid. I wish I had the kind of life to invite my friends to hang out. Hm. The memories of what it was like when I was a teenager. Not very good memories. But I thank God it's all different now.
I'll share the why and how the difference came about as time goes on.

To all my readers: please have patience and hang in there with me. I promise this will be the most interesting adventure for us all.

Take care until tomorrow.
(this is exciting and a little scary)

Author in the making,
Nicole M.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I see the Lord at work.

    Wooooo hoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Okay, okay a little advice from my little heart to your blog page, don't be discouraged when no one comments (it doesn't mean no one is reading them), don't be discouraged when you miss a day or a week or a month (the point is to share when YOU share, it's all good), and lastly enjoy it, it's so much fun, almost like a public journal and you never know who your words may uplift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww. Thanks guys...I mean gals! Yes, Idalina, great advice. I will remember that cuz I will get hard on myself. Please tell your friends! ALL OF THEM! and one more thing...please don't talk to me in person about what I write. I am very shy about all this. :) It's kinda painful, in a beautiful sort of way.
    I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!! XO.

    ReplyDelete